Domino is helping the world run on models and created a new product category for data Scientists. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations who use Domino to develop new medicines, increase crop yields, fight child trafficking and more. Backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, we are well capitalized and now growing our business in response to tremendous market demand and product-market fit.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test at Domino you will be an integral part of Domino’s growing engineering organization and will be driving our test automation and tools development efforts.
- Craft durable, well-tested code in support of Quality Engineering needs.
- Develop and continuously improve automated testing frameworks. Today we use pytest for API tests and webdriver.io for UI-based tests, tomorrow can be up to you.
- Lead load, performance and scalability testing, develop and own necessary tooling.
- Achieve reliable and fast execution of automated testcases.
- Mentor and support Development and Quality engineers in the best practices of test automation.
- 5+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience with automation focus
- Coding expertise (we mostly use Python)
- Experience of developing and scaling test automation frameworks, CI/CD
- Prior experience with enterprise software and performance testing thereof
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or other technical field
- Exposure to Data Science workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills