Domino is helping the world run on models and created a new product category for data Scientists. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations who use Domino to develop new medicines, increase crop yields, fight child trafficking and more. Backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, we are well capitalized and now growing our business in response to tremendous market demand and product-market fit.
As a Senior Security Engineer at Domino you will be an integral part of Domino’s growing engineering organization and will help further expand and mature our security program. You’ll help identify and defend against external threats to the organization, and help ensure our product offerings meet enterprise security standards.
- Collaborate with Engineering to evangelize best practices
- Build out enterprise-grade detection, logging, and alerting capabilities
- Implement cloud security best practices around design and access management.
- Conduct penetration testing against Domino’s products.
- Analyze data from security tooling such as SAST, DAST, and vulnerability scanning solutions. Outline and Prioritize fixes based on business risk.
- Act as a security resource during incident response activities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in application or infrastructure security
- Deep understanding of network and application security threats, attack techniques, and mitigation options.
- Ability to explain and present complex security concepts to a broad audience
- Development skills to automate security tooling and workloads
- Experience in penetration testing and threat modeling
- Prior experience securing containerized workloads
- Kubernetes security and deployment experience
- Cloud architecture and security