We are looking for an independent, perceptive, adaptable, highly organized, passionate, and strategic Sr. UX/UI Designer. You’re highly articulate with excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills. Self-motivation is certainly not a problem for you. Our design group—consisting of a variety of artists and designers that gives us a great team for working on our internal projects, but it also allows us to offer design services to our customers in addition to our a-list development team.
*This is a 3-month contract opportunity, and can be based in Dallas or Remote.*
- 5+ years experience in interactive design, designing and shipping desktop or mobile applications, preferably in an agency setting.
- Has the ability to solve problems creatively, an interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product and digital media design and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Expert level understanding of information architecture, interaction design, user experience, and visual design.
- Top candidates will have a sensitivity to typography, colour and a practical grasp of physics and animation.
- Proficiency in the use of Sketch and the Adobe suite, as well as a willingness to learn on the job, is a requirement.
- Excellent collaborative and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Experience in prototyping is a plus.
- Experience with various platforms and operating systems is a plus.
**Portfolio demonstrating required skills listed above is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. **
Hypergiant, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contributions to medical benefits. We have a modern, comfortable office in central Austin. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.