We are Aurity, a cutting-edge team with a great passion for development, always looking for new solutions and the best technology. We are working with clients from all around the world who have projects that keep us motivated and help us learn and constantly grow. We are supporting huge startups similar to Uber or Monzo. Developing web, mobile apps and backends.
Our goal is to have fun while coding interesting applications, because life is too short for boring projects. We strive to provide our team with a clear picture of their work and the work of their teammates by having sprints, regular feedbacks, and continuous knowledge exchange or our retreats somewhere in the world.
As a secret we can tell you that we do a lot of R&D project, which might be next React-Native… Join us to create future!
Last but not least, Aurity is run by developers not business people. Full stop.
Currently we are looking for Golang developer. Role requirements you can find below.
- Work with complex video and API structures and formats
- Implement scalable data-driven services and participate in solutions design for client-server integration points
- Provide technical specifications and documentationRequired Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a software development role
Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience building and deploying scalable production quality micro-services
- Excellent programming skills in Golang
- Experience with RESTful API development and end-end testing
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for writing maintainable, organized code
- Git, SVN, Jenkins, Docker,Agile methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills, UML diagrams a plus.Bonus Skills
- Experience with NodeJS, Python, Shell Scripting, Video Streaming technologies
- Knowledge of various AWS services(SNS,SQS, EC2, Lambda, Elemental etc)
- One month #hackerhouse that we arrange every 6-8 months at some tropical destination.You can join the team there, have some fun and work. We make sure, the internet connection is very good. Next will be in Canary Island or Dominican Republic?
- Opportunity to join internal workshops.
- Get paid for additional education and conferences.
- Work on R&D tech and create next React-Native
- Very interesting project including blockchain
- We are open to new projects, and we would gladly work on a realization of your idea where you would stay the leading owner.
- Want more? Let’s talk we are always open for new ideas!