As a UI/UX Product Designer, you will design and enhance Alegion’s AI Training Data SaaS Platform and related software products. You will be a key member of Alegion’s Product team who will have a direct impact on the evolution of our user-facing browser applications, backend systems, marketing material, and the consumer website.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, validate, and refine features and workflows for web-based applications and SaaS products.
- Collaborate with a distributed team of engineers, product owners, customer success specialists, and designers.
- Conduct research and gather usability feedback from customers and data annotators.
- Work on cutting edge technologies that bridge the gap between people and machine learning.
- You have at least three years of experience in two or more of these categories:
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- User research and usability studies
- Your primary experience is with either web applications or SaaS offerings.
- You have the ability to take creative direction, but can also use your own problem solving skills to identify solutions for complex interactions.
- You can clearly communicate your ideas and perspectives, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a current portfolio and can talk about the projects you have worked on
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience in the ML/AI space is a plus
Alegion is transforming how enterprises execute on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects, while transforming the way people work. Our AI Training Data platform integrates human intelligence at scale into the creation of high-quality training data, the validation and scoring of AI models and real-time exception handling. We do this through our advanced data and task management platform and our growing network of on-demand trained human data specialists. By combining human intelligence and artificial intelligence, Alegion processes large-scale and complex data tasks that provide the context, emotion and humanity that machine intelligence cannot achieve while delivering the highest quality results, at scale, and at the most effective cost. https://alegion.com/company/
Alegion’s AI Training Data Platform is a robust technology system that supports a wide array of data processes designed specifically for AI, ML, NLP, Computer Vision and Deep Learning systems. It provides the ability to define and configure complex data task workflows including multi-step and conditional paths for text, photo, video and audio. It also manages the distribution of tasks to human data specialists based on required skillets and other criteria and has built-in quality control processes that provide exceptional data quality, predictable pricing and scale to process large volumes of data-intensive tasks.
- We have a well-defined mission, and strongly-held core beliefs and cultural values
- We promote a workplace where employees can make an impact beyond financial results
- We believe in being truly Agile in every decision, action and interaction
- We recruit talented employees who are a strong fit for our culture and high-performing teams
- We value learning and teaching, and heavily invest in employee development and growth
- We foster a collaborative, team-focused and autonomous work environment
- Competitive total compensation package
- 14% Employer Contribution - Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Competitive health and insurance benefits (Including Dental & Optical)
- Monthly Transport & Phone Allowance
- 25 days company-paid holiday
- The Intermark Tower, Jalan Tun Razak, 55000 Kuala Lumpur
- Across from Ampang Park LRT