What we want you to do: You will be helping us lead the charge in providing a suite of service to the engineering organization that they can rely on, both in development and in production environments. Consistency and availability of our shared services are paramount, and you’ll be tasked with helping us grow and mature our offerings in both our datacenters and in the cloud.
In this role, you’ll be contributing to both short and long term projects as well as providing support when needed.
- 5+ years of hands of experience in engineer role.
Strong concepts of Object oriented design, data structures and test fundamentals.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Professional software development experience using Java, C#, C++ or other object-oriented language.
• Experience designing, implementing and operating Software as a service.
• Excellent design, coding, testing, problem solving, and debugging skills.
• Motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools
• People skills to operate in a fast-paced demanding service oriented team.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and mentoring skills.
- Familiarity with any of Docker, Parallels, Splunk, and AWS.
• Familiarity with Python, YAML, shell scripting
• Experience with designing solution schedule and roadmap.