You will be leading the technology stream for the full lifecycle of systems development, from business development to delivery. You will have a strong track record of client relations and have a proactive, solution focussed attitude.
In new business, you will work as part of cross-functional teams to understand the client’s technology requirements and propose innovative digital technology solutions. We provide sophisticated digital solutions using the latest technologies and architectures; cloud platforms, open technologies, content, commerce, big-data, personalisation and integration. You should be comfortable with the various architectural approaches and be able to lead the conversation about the technology choices and solutions.
The solutions architect will then lead teams of developers to deliver the solution, ensuring the delivery stays true to the original client concept and objectives. You will ensure that the development team uses appropriate approaches, methods and tools that exploit the latest capabilities to deliver quality solutions on-time.
The solutions architect will also be a significant figure in helping to develop the capabilities of the team, hiring, mentoring and ensuring the progression of technology staff to build a highly capable and cooperative team.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Contribute to our sales team as a technical expert, understanding and shaping the client’s requirements to define innovative solutions. Deliver expert advice and consulting to drive digital transformation projects to success
- Maintain relationships with technology partners
- Direct our technology teams tasked with delivering solutions
- Drive our technical and architectural methods, tools and skills to successfully deliver
- Participate in building a leading technology team that is highly skilled in digital systems
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of development experience, with at least 5 years of technical leadership experience at the project level
- Experience architecting integrated digital solutions
- Component based user experiences
- CMS systems (exposure to e-commerce systems would be an advantage)
- Systems integration techniques and products
- Experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and REST API
- Well versed with databases – Relational and noSQL
- Cloud experience, specifically in AWS (Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure is an asset)
- Excellent understanding of application development, coupled with infrastructure, data and security architecture skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and DevOps practice
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid growth environment
- Managing and consulting experience
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
- A fun and dynamic team working environment
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- A casual dress code and an open office environment
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Fitness Allowance
- Flexible Working
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.