Appnovation is a global, full service digital consultancy that designs, develops and delivers immersive, engaging and dynamic digital experiences.
As a full-stack QA, you will be responsible for providing QA strategy, governance, and support for a portfolio of projects, enhancements, and support initiatives. You will act as a key resource to the planning and execution of automation, performance and security testing. On a day to day basis, you will work closely with the team of Developers, BAs, and other QAs to ensure the product is meeting all quality standards.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work within an Agile and/or Waterfall environment to identify any issues with product/testing requirements
- Prepare / assist with preparation of all prescribed QA artifacts including, but not limited to, master test strategy and plan, functional test plan.
- QA acceptance plan/sign off, defect tracking report.
- Prepare and participate in automation testing as required.
- Participation and / or review of documentation and/or test results in all QA test phases such as requirements validation, Unit, Integration, functional, and regression testing.
- Develop the test cases according to the master test plan.
- Perform QA testing and report issues as required.
- Walk through the QA test cases and the QA test plan with the QA Lead prior to execution.
- As we are a global professional services company, business travel is expected.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of performance and automation testing experience.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Love learning and sharing new technical knowledge.
- Good team player with strong self-learning.
- Willing to take new challenges and adaptive to change.
- Previous experience with software quality tools (test case management, project planning, automation).
- Experience in developing test plans, writing test scripts, developing use cases, implementing automated testing, supervising test team activities, and assisting business users through user acceptance test processes.
- Knowledge of the quality assurance discipline, the defect lifecycle management processes, and the software commonly used for test planning and defect tracking.
- Knowledge of Bug tracking systems: Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
- Advanced on either Node.js, PHP, Typescript, Python, Golang .etcFormal software testing training or certification.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects assigned with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and automation testing is required.
- Highly collaborative and dynamic.
- Results-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
- Client-centric and responsive.
- Clear, concise and articulate in communications.
- Less experience will be considered.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.