As part of our growing team, you will:
- Build cloud-natives services that solve new and existing business challenges and customer needs.
- Design and implement resilient systems and that horizontally scale.
- Dive into complex architectures and research and identify new technologies to solve tough problems.
- Influence multiple teams and hold a high bar for systems architecture, operations, and quality.
- Mentor and foster career growth for junior engineers.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, Go, Scala, C++, or C#.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies: Agile/Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in Java, C#, or Go.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and drive.
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership
- Experience in mentoring, recruiting, and team-building
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge/education in engineering, particularly Big Data
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.