Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility.
We are looking for a Manager, Experience to join our fast growing team in Hong Kong, to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the digital consultancy industry today. You’ll be responsible for developing best in class user experience for digital services and products for our growing client base.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Conduct research to understand target audience, market needs and trends using different research methodologies, including desktop, quantitative, interviews and ethnographic research.
- Develop personas and map customer journeys to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Develop product strategies based on data backed insights.
- Design UX for digital products and services on web platform and mobile app environment.
- Lead and facilitate UX workshops with clients.
- Lead experience design process and best practice.
- Support business development in terms of project pitches, proposals and thought leadership engagements.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree or college diploma in new media, UX or other design disciplines.
- 8+ years of industry experience with global digital consultancy or agency.
- Working experience with global and local clients across different industry, experience in insurance and finance would be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the entire digital experience design and development process, including research, data, strategy, UX research & design, UI design, development, managed services.
- Excellent working knowledge of common prototyping and wireframe software such as Axure, Sketch and Figma.
- Strong hands on experience with leading and conducting user research.
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to understand bigger business context.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively on multiple initiatives/projects and provide leadership.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.